2012-10-17

2012-10-17 Other sources about GFoP, GFoL, Ashtar Command and COBRA

(Admitting, this is not an area of my expertise, but I found the following to be interesting,
 probably also to others.)

It was part of a private discussion, but now may and should be made publicly available:

TechFormer said (Tue 2012-10-16 22:29:52 +0000):
...
I however think, this should be available in a more public area, if at all possible.
...
Would there be a reason, not to publish this?

Lozion said (Tue 2012-10-16 22:39:59 +000):
 Hey Tech, I agree and have just gotten a green light from Tanaath: "The stuff about the GFoL and Ashtar Command can and should be disseminated publicly."
...  Feel free to re-post.
Cheers,

Other sources about GFoP, GFoL, Ashtar Command and COBRA


Originally posted by Lozion (Tue 2012-10-16 21:34:29 +0000),
slightly adjusted for more general understanding an accessibility:

Guys, here is an excerpt of email exchanges I had recently with Tanaath of the Silver Legion concerning COBRA's recent post about the GF/GFOL. Answer in bold.

Txs for clarifying your understanding of the term Cabal. If you dont mind me asking, are you familiar with this blog: http://2012portal.blogspot.ca ?
The author, named Cobra, a purported representative of the "Resistance Movement", makes the case that the "Galactic Federation" and "Galactic Federation of Light" are one and same group.

They are NOT the same group. Cobra is associated with the Galactic Federation of Light. He channels, and he receives information from several sources - both ET and terrestrial - all hostiles. The 'Cobra' individual is a front for several different hostile groups working together to spread misinformation.

The Galactic Federation of Planets has maintained from the start that they are not the same entity as the Galactic Federation of Light. The GFoL has tried to blur the lines of distinction between the two organizations by claiming that they are the same organization, and has consistently referred to itself by different names, including the Galactic Federation, the Galactic Confederation, and any of those with the 'of Light' moniker tacked onto the end. The true Galactic Federation refers to itself as either the Galactic Federation or the Galactic Federation of Planets. They have repeatedly asked the GFoL to stop trying to claim there is no difference between the two entities, and the GFoL has repeatedly refused. This, and other hostile actions by the GFoL (including invasion fleets sent to Earth) has led to a recent punitive force being launched against Siruis B - the Reptilian-controlled head system of the GFoL. It was completely cleaned out, just a few weeks ago. The GFoL channeled transmissions continue from other GFoL systems and ships, however. But Siruis B is no longer a factor.

There's a few things you should consider. First, anyone who has to add 'lightisms' into their organizational name to convince you that they are good guys is probably not a good guy. This goes for things like the Great White Brotherhood, the Galactic Federation of Light, etc.. The second is that when you have two groups and one is claiming there is a difference, and the other is claiming that there is no difference, it's clear that the one claiming no difference is trying to cause confusion and conflation of the two. This should automatically make that group suspect.

The Ashtar Command has used its historic associations with Christianity as its claim to goodness. Once again, we should call this into question. We know for a fact that all human religion has been modified by the reptoids. Anyone using a particular religious paradigm to back up their supposed legitimacy should automatically be called into question. It is just as likely that some of those religious figures have been planted in our past in order to make it easier for the hostiles to use them to claim legitimacy. Consider also the information in this link, about the Ashtar Command - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/men_in_black.htm#2_-_ASHTAR:_ANGELS,_DEMONS_OR_MEN_IN_BLACK.

Anyone who is calling themselves your ascended master is simply calling themselves your master. The language used by the Ashtar Command and the GFoL is language of disempowerment and conquest. They are talking about leaders chosen for us, in secret, without our consent or input into the decision process. They are talking about making it so that we never have to make decisions again. They talk about decisions made and orders to do stuff to Earth, where we have no input or say in the matter. They talk about our obedience. The highest precept of the actual positive forces is free will. No one who is positive ever demands obedience or claims that Source requires obedience, because it's simply not the case. Worship is an aberrant thing. Only negatives use that paradigm, and it's used for control of individuals. It was artificially inserted into humans on Earth to make us easier to control.


See post: http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2012/10/galactic-confederation-as-i-have-said.html


So there you have it, another source tells us to be aware of the disinfo campaign going on at COBRA's blog.
I for one have had too many red flags risen in me for about 6 weeks now. Enough of that.

10 comments:

  1. COBRA has kept deleting my comments mentioning this information in his blog.

    This doesn't look right to me.

    While I admit, that I do not know, what is and isn't true about GFoL ...,
    I'm convinced, that COBRA is dishonest to the core...

    Also, I'd rather like to have friends, that leave me my choices,
    than masters considering me their possession.
    Considering this, Tanaath's claims above kind of ring true. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishtar deletes any thing that touches the truth and exposes him, only the blind cannot see this. And he is only left with blind followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have liked to contradict you here,
      but a can not.
      I can not deny, you are right. >:-|

      If it wasn't for me still disliking those facts,
      I would be more thankful for you telling the truth.

      As this dislike is kind of taking my attention,
      I can show only a little thankfulness,
      but anyhow, I thank you for telling it. :-)

      Delete
  3. Sad isn't? At least, some have read your post Tech and made their decision according to the resonance system. Light will prevail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure, much more than previously have done so. :-)
      And some more probably will. :-))

      Delete
  4. "There's a few things you should consider. First, anyone who has to add 'lightisms' into their organizational name to convince you that they are good guys is probably not a good guy. This goes for things like the Great White Brotherhood, the Galactic Federation of Light, etc.. The second is that when you have two groups and one is claiming there is a difference, and the other is claiming that there is no difference, it's clear that the one claiming no difference is trying to cause confusion and conflation of the two. This should automatically make that group suspect. "

    Hm, what was the name of this blog I'm at right now?

    Why do you feel that you need to name it "truth and love" and then add "Let truth and love be the most prevalent things" ?

    Because you want people to decide for themselves wether what you post is true, right?

    In your own standard, you're (and I'm quoting directly) "probably not a good guy."

    Please delete this comment and prove to me that this is the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Newb rush,
      I'm afraid, you have not been nasty enough - or was it nice enough ;-)
      that I would want to delete your comment.
      After all, I'm somewhat happy about new [kinds] of inputs. :-)

      Why would it be of so much importance to you, how good a guy, I would be?

      There is one thing, I would like to know from you:
      Why would you get the idea, that I would be, by my own standards "probably not a good guy."?
      I may get to understand that better, if you gave me more context and references, that I can look up.
      (Should be part of my blog, right?)

      I don't usually shy away even to criticize myself,
      especially if it looks like, I can learn something from it. :-)

      The one comment, I did delete here, was one, where I made a typo
      and I recreated it in it's corrected form.
      (No guaranty that I would correct typos, even if told about them!)

      Delete
    2. Really... I'm just trying to point out the inconsistency of claiming:

      "First, anyone who has to add 'lightisms' into their organizational name to convince you that they are good guys is probably not a good guy.
      (...)
      The Ashtar Command has used its historic associations with Christianity as its claim to goodness. Once again, we should call this into question. We know for a fact that all human religion has been modified by the reptoids. Anyone using a particular religious paradigm to back up their supposed legitimacy should automatically be called into question."

      on a blog named "truth and love".

      Since a lot of people consider love to be the only true religion, and even news reporters - who may be one of the most fooled groups of people when it comes to knowing truth - also believe in truth. What you believe in is your religion.

      If you don't know what I'm saying, I'll spell it out: Your putting "truth and love" in the title, makes me think this is the same behaviour as described in the quote. Why do you need to call it that?

      Are you familiar with the expression used by writers "show, don't tell"? This is what anyone need to do, act truthfully, don't just say that you believe in truth! Then it seems like you're just covering up for the lack of truth.

      And it's also the question of personal attacks on other bloggers, like claiming whoever it may be is of the darkside or spreading misinformation.

      A person is a complex entity of emotion, thoughts, ideas and physical experiences... good and bad mixed up in ways that are hard to even imagine. So whoever spreads untrue things, are still not necessarily all bad. Personal attacks are then only going to make him/her feel that they need to defend themselves, and you can't change anything that way.

      You need to go by the facts, and tell people. It doesn't matter what someone else says, don't bother, it'll it turn into politics and struggle if you go that way.

      Delete
    3. I believe, you've raised some valid points here.
      Be aware, such may be true regardless, whether I would agree to such
      and regardless whether I would respond.
      I just felt like I should and I could in this case.

      However I disagree with methods that include erasing parts of history
      or rewriting history [for someones more sinister purposes]...

      Delete
  5. COBRA has now dropped another level of his mask.

    Only comments approved by him are published on his blog.

    This shows his true attitude:
    Forcing into line any ideas to his own. >:-|

    ReplyDelete