2012-09-03

2012-09-03 The spirit of a wonderful future for all

Today I will remind you of a great vision, one of our wonderful visionaries had proposed.

Please have a look at "Charlie Chaplin final speech in The Great Dictator" (Youtube 04:55).

You can save a little time, by jumping directly to 01:08, if you like.

Update 2013-01-11: I suggest, you visit my other post to view the video or find it somewhere else,
as the one instance pointed to by the above link was censored $%...%$!
2013-01-11 Police & Military - Time to Choose

"... the airoplane and the radio have brought us closer together ..."
- and do not forget the internet. :-)

I like the spirit of his message and I believe, we should all embrace it!

Lets work together, to create a wonderful future for everyone!

A decent life for everyone includes of course COBRA,
even if I doubt his sincerity at this time.
( I can't help but admit, that I somehow like him (and others) anyways.)

It also includes members of the cabal, Reptilians, Draconians or whatever...

Racism is not good for the whole!

The subject of "racism" (or maybe rather the absence of racism) to me is also
applicable, when it comes to relations between different species!
(At least there should be no acts of hostility between the parties (=parts of the whole).)

Let's work together, rather than fight among ourselves!

As to any perceived enemies, I think it would suffice, to take away the power to harm others
from those, that could not be brought to cooperate or at least cease hostilities.
(I believe there is a possibility that rather good solutions can be developed,
 where now are problems.)

The basic demand, I see, is that anyone must be as truthful and honest, as he can possibly be.

I am thankful to COBRA, as it was him, that helped bring us together here...

We may be able to even work with him, if we could find a basis of tolerance and honesty.

ML
TechFormer

2 comments:

  1. "I am humankind.
    I feel like I am starting to grow up."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may consider this to be a form of art - a poem, if you like.
      You may contemplate it, use it in you meditations, ...

      Delete