2013-01-11

2013-01-11 Police & Military - Time to Choose

The video speaks for itself.

'StormCloudsGathering' - Police & Military - Time to Choose
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvf7wVsAp60)


Perhaps the next one also pertains to the basic subject.
The last few times, I tried to point others to it,
my old link didn't work anymore - some $%...%$ censored it
in some way - but I found it again.
If you're lucky, this one will still work for you,
else you may need to look for it...

'CyclopsRevolution' - Greatest Speech Ever Made Charlie Chaplin The Great Dictator W/Time Inception Full HD Best Version
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FMNFvKEy4c)

I had posted a link to another instance of that video, that now no longer works - $%...%$!
- Update 2014-08-11: I could not find that problem any longer. Probably it has been solved somehow meanwhile -
in my post 2012-09-03 The spirit of a wonderful future for all
maybe, you would like to see, what I wrote there. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Just after posting this, YouTube videos and Chatango group chats, were no longer shown.
    In open pages there was an exclamation symbol with circular shapes shown - white and grey.
    Newly opened pages with those kinds of contents,
    did not show anything at all at the space where those would have resided.
    Very strange - need to find out more about it,
    f.e. if I'm the only one ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did something hit my browser?
      Another browser worked with YouTube - in spite of being unsupported. ;-)
      When I restarted this one, everything worked again.

      Delete