2013-10-23

2013-10-23 The destroyer of human relations, from a victims point of view

There is some power in this world rather successful in destroying human relations - especially in stages of potential beginnings.

I'm speaking rather general, whether it would be a kind [loose] friendship or a more sexually oriented kind of relation.

In recent times, I've seen many (potential) relations go wrong - very unexpectedly.
I've seen potential friends turn into enemies, based on no obvious reasons.

I'd like to describe the patterns, that I've observed.

My most recent memories, involved email relations go bad.

I'd have few or very few contacts with someone with no big problems,
sometimes with some more or less beneficial outcomes already. So far so good.
THEN I would get a message expressing the other persons appreciation.
Immediately after that, no more communication would be possible.
- No visible interaction from either side in between!
Just a sudden unexpected switch from appreciation to totally cut communication!

Sometimes the circumstances make you rationalize about it or not really become aware of it...
- [s]he is probably very busy right now...
- it must have been something about, what I said in my next message...
-> [s]he must be the devil in disguise to find anything wrong with that, dump me for that, cut communication because of that, ... after all [s]he broke her/his given promises for no good reason in the process.

But now in retrospect, it appears rather obvious, that neither could it have had anything to do,
with what I tried to say next, nor was it anything else than a sudden switch from appreciation to cut communication.

So I started thinking about, how it could have been an attack from the "man in the middle", using spoofed emails (Joe Jobs), how that would fit this "material realm", how I would perhaps try to prevent such problems, by numbering each of our messages..., perhaps signing them with PGP...,
how I did not really have any proof of such...
As it would not necessarily be easy to insult someone (in the name of another), in such a way as to make him/her not answer back in some way, the reply address would have to differ from the one of the supposed sender...

As more memories came back, I found, that such patterns were not limited to emails.

There was this girl who had promised to call me at a certain time, but had apparently killed herself instead. :(

Another girl showed a willingness for a date with me, but suddenly changed her mind.
I couldn't have smelled that bad at that time, could I?

There seems to be something very wrong, and the reason or cause of it is still mysterious.

I had used the expression devil in disguise above.
There might be something true about that - even though, not necessarily in the way originally conceived and not necessarily involving that much "free will" on the parts of the involved humans.
"The devil made me do it", however is never a good excuse, for who can trust anyone possibly still doing the bidding of the devil?
Apparently we (humans) need to find a solution for such problems...

If you still spend time close to a (switched on) television screen, check out, if this could not perhaps be part of the problem.

(Updated 2013-10-23 15:48 GMT)

Remark 2013-10-23: 
At this time I can not promise to be around for answers to comments or questions,
especially if such happens (to close to or) after the end of October 2013.

6 comments:

  1. Just now, I found that there are "normal physical" aspects involved!
    The sending of a private email just failed - and continues to fail.
    The mail bounced with a messages containing something like that:
    "5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [82.165.159.14] blocked using ix.dnsbl.manitu.net; Your e-mail service was detected by mx.selfip.biz (NiX Spam) as spamming at Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:18:14 +0100. Your admin should visit http://www.dnsbl.manitu.net/lookup.php?value=82.165.159.14"
    "5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [82.165.159.41] blocked using ix.dnsbl.manitu.net; Your e-mail service was detected by mx.selfip.biz (NiX Spam) as spamming at Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:47:39 +0100. Your admin should visit http://www.dnsbl.manitu.net/lookup.php?value=82.165.159.41"

    82.165.159.14 and 82.165.159.41 both are servers of my mail provider (gmx.de) used to send emails, hosted by 1&1 Internet AG.

    Apparently those were identified as sending spam and therefore all emails received from them are now rejected.
    - Punish all for the wrongdoings of a few - Kill the patient to get rid of the disease - ...
    Or maybe this is just a tactic to obstruct (inter personal) communication - using some excuse or false flag or another...?
    The dates in those two sample rejections may be interesting as well:
    Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:18:14 +0100 and Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:47:39 +0100:
    about 3 1/2 hours apart - suggesting something big...
    I recall gmx.de being proud about not permitting spam, like you have to authenticate, before sending anything through their servers (in a time when such was not generally the case)...
    Is this incident something that "was permitted to happen"... by someone?

    There is one aspect, I am really thankful for in this case:

    It is obvious and visible!

    The same thing could have happened before, but without me noticing it!
    And it probably did! Mails could have silently been lost...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mx.selfip.biz -> manitu GmbH, Welvertstrasse 2, 66606 St. Wendel, Germany.
      I think that number reminds me of something. ;)

      Delete
    2. Even though I kind of believe, I do not have a real overview by far,
      the pattern I see looks like part of a

      recipe how to get control of the internet:

      All information is to pass through channels You control - say Google f.e.

      1) Create problems - say "spam" (,viruses, ...)
      ...
      2) Get Your solutions implemented - say blacklists, you can use to block channels, you do not want to be used, like alternative email providers.
      ...
      3) people will use the solutions, that still work - Your solutions, like gmail.

      Delete
    3. I've been seeing the pattern of "no real choice left" in more than one place, applied to more than one area of my life.

      Delete
  2. As far as my presence on the internet is concerned, your window of opportunity is practically shut.
    Yet I'm still able and somewhat willing to communicate (say something).
    I understand, this may not all be understandable or make sense to you... I can't help it any better at the moment.

    "Use it, or loose it." - apparently, you've lost that part of it.

    "If you're not careful,
    the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed,
    and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
    Malcom X

    The term "newspaper" does not seem very applicable here and now in my contexts,
    yet the rest seems spot on: humanity is wrongly identifying it's friends and enemies
    - as far as I am concerned anyways.

    As far as the applied energy and thoroughness goes, if that had been applied correctly - in useful, helpful - non corrupted ways... no more evil could exist in this world at all!
    But I see (almost) a negative of this picture still.

    If you keep fighting your friends and supporting your enemies, what do you suppose will remain in the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "hating the people who are being oppressed,
      and loving the people who are doing the oppressing"

      is another description of the lore of karma, isn't it?

      Like any religious lore, it's all about blind acceptance, undigestedly swallowing, what you are fed,
      to not question anything - at least not the (corrupt) power structures controlling you...

      Delete